29.8.06

Damn!!!

Why didn't I find the right configuration two days ago?

I spent two nights figuring out the solution. Now I'm tired of still working. I give up on my work for now. This evening the show must go on .

I have to write this log as well as I can. Then I will go home and sleep a bit.

I will come back at 14:13.

I will go to my English class at 6:30. Thank God, its become a relief from my daily stress, changing activities and talking with smart people is important for remaining sane.

Tonight, I'm sure I can fix the PLL and start the next task: Controling the rectifiers.


About the comic Anarko. I am one of its fans. Anarko is a marginal hero created by JUCCA. Anarko's life is full of figths. Police, drug dealers and gangster are some of his enemies. He enjoy meeting women, smoking marijuana and making trouble. In adition, he avoids following rules and having sentimental ties. Anarko is different of US and Japan heros. He is not perfect. Did I said "no perfect"? I didn't think anybody in the world could be less "perfect" . But, he makes his own rules and follows his own path facing all the consecuences. As a son of old Valparaiso tryng to survive in a rigid society that refuses to accept differences, Anarko's head holds acid critiques of Chilean society.The whole Anarko series needs to be read in two levels: the basic to smile and the complex to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------- -----------------------

Como puede ser posible que estando a un paso de la gloria, la suerte me sea tan esquiva...
Sera que mi vida es parte de un comic de JUCCA ...

Si la suerte de la la espalda, agarrale el poto.

JUCCA, recuerdan?... ANARKO esa revista en formato de fotocopias que traia el Fuentes y que leimos a escondidas de los curas, placer culpable de hace ya 15 años...

Este fue un icono en su momento, el heroe de las barriadas, siempre en problemas con la policia, los traficantes y los patos malos de los cerros de Valparaiso.

En fin, para los interesados este es el sitio. Sino, miren el link a ergocomix al costado izquierdo de la pantalla o si ya la flojera es mucha haga click ACA.

7 comentarios:

Águila libre dijo...

Hola, lo del corte de pelo si lo entendí, jajaja, nunca voy a entender tus post, deberían estar con traducción.

Muchos cariños

María Paz

Nervio dijo...

Tratare, pero en vez de traducir prefiero escribir de nuevo :D

Saludos Maria Paz

Unknown dijo...

loco!!! pk anarko esta en inglés noooo!!!! mi anarko es anarko po no weis jajajaja
te amu hermanito

Fabricio dijo...

Con razón...por eso tu curso era tan raro, eran medios desviados,...jajaja... los patoaparato...
siempre fue mejor chispita...jajaja

Salutes..

Nervio dijo...

Welen ya se viene el regreso...
Fabricio !!!

BiGMaN dijo...

Retoque?

Veo que no te gusto tu redaccion con las neuronas cansadas.

Nervio dijo...

A mi profe de ingles tampoco :-/