17.8.06

Carpe Noctem

-What the Hell another conspiration!!!

- 1:30 AM. I'm bored of being tired :(
- 2:30 AM. I'm tired of being bored >:(
- 2:36 AM. I ate a banana snack 5 minutes ago. It was a bad option. banana sucks :S
- 2:54 AM. I'm drinking a coffee while listening to The Who's song "Behind blue Eyes". This melody remeber me my best friend.
-4:29 AM. I have finished building the switches. Now I'm checking to make sure each board working fine while listen to Bon Jovi's song "Blaze of Glory".
-5:40 AM. Time to check inventary. The sun is rising over Montreal.
-7:30 AM. That's a night, time to go home, bye.

-2:00 PM. I have arrived at work again.
-4:15 PM. I go to my english classes.
-6:00 PM. I have arrived at work again.
-10:00 AM. I went home.

2 comentarios:

Amity dijo...

:O parece q puro trabajo nomas... un pokito q fome pa ti. O no? además de los snack de babanas y café y música q desmonotonizan tu trabajo :P
Saludos!!
Karen

Nervio dijo...

Me siento como soldado en Campaña :D