9.10.06

Post Mortem

Do you remember the Quixote stories and the final fight with the white-armor rider?







Finally, I put to work, the rectifiers. In open loop, but only two days before I leave Montreal. And then, I had received the visit of the white-armor rider. He told and I listen: It's the end. It's time to take a while. You must go home and left your sword resting.





I arrived Home two sundays ago. I visited the beach behind my father's home. This was the first step to take my life back. Hearing the roar of waves crashing over the shore and cry of seagulls flying over my head, I started a review of my life over the last 6 months. While a soft shower put a gray shadow over the ocean I make a mental list of places, experience and people, evaluating their relative importance in my life. Next monday I was in my office organizing my workplace, schedule and my further objectives. It was a bit hard in the mornig, worst in the evening but when the shadows fall, I had cleared my mind.

Last Friday , I went to the restaurant "Su Encuentro" with my wife celebrating my 30 birthday. All was like 6 months ago: Good meals, good wines, good prices and excellent atention. These is our favorite place in Concepcion City. Saturday I Keep celebrating in my parent's home, Originally It was planned like a lamb barbacue, but strong oposition of women to kill a lamb, changed it to a standard barbacue.



All the process was like dying and living again, stronger and smarter, without sadness nor regrets, only desire to keep working, loving and making a future for my family under the southern cross.

And now? I need to Keep working, soldering, programming, reading and writting papers. And so on and so on until I will finishing all my task. It was not the end of my war. It was only a change in the objectives and the battlefield. The sword keep fighting against giants, demons and black kniths. And I think it's the way that things must be done.

3 comentarios:

Fabricio dijo...

You are not the only one with a war, your dulcinea accompanies... other cuisses are far from their inspiration... the fight is hard

BiGMaN dijo...

Veo que estuviste editando antiguos posts... corrigigiendo tus hugos chavez me imagino, jajajaja

de vuelta a sudamerica amigo! el lugar donde al tirar la cadena, el agua gira en la dirección correcta.

Supreme Lord dijo...

welcome back where you belong :)