28.12.06

Sumario II

I started this year working in my PhD and I have to finish this year working in my PhD. (but next year is the last, I promise hahaha).

In the middle I was sent with a big kick from Pencopolis directly to the North. Specifically to a francophone city North of Yankeeland but South of Santa Klauss Country. In these days I meet people coming from each one of the 4 corner of the world. Some of them were so special that I doubt I can ever meet somebody similar.

Finally I arrived at home with my loved ones and my colleagues to take my life back.

But what I learn this year

Nobody knows anything about Chile. Despite how much you try, I thing some people have more faith in the existence of the Antartic Empire than in a Spanish country with ice and without bananas and monkeys.

I learned that external differences are not as important as inner nature of people. Even if external differences include strange accustoms.

I learned that friends are important when you are alone. Loneliness is hard even if you think you are a Steppenwolf.

I finally knew the strength of the fatherland’s call, even if a new land looks better.

I learned that faith, courage and love are useful to preserve your mind clear. Hard is the quest but sweet is the victory

And what else?

I don't know but i'm 30 years old. In other words I start the second half of this game.

No hay comentarios.: